• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sports teams clipart where to find ??

JHsigns

Ok.. I have tried looking throught the different software suppliers that I know of (with my experience very limited) I was hoping someone here might know where I can find clip art for vinyl of like the 49ers and Raiders... or if it is even availiable... or legal to make the decals would be a good question as well .. Since I have a customer that is looking for some for bicycles which he sells...

Thanks in advance for any help..
ps. customer would like them this weekend ..

Jeff

JHsigns

Thanks George...
now I can learn how to convert a GIF :) but at least I have something to start with now...

Thanks again !

geb

Jeff, I think the logos on sportslogo.net are in ai format. Either way glad they'll work for you. I use them often for my favorite teams.

George

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
You'll find most sports teams in EPS vector format at www.brandsoftheworld.com ..... often with colors assigned.

I would caution you that production of these logos for other than your own personal use is a definite infringment of each team's copyright.

geb

In reference to team copyrights, is it the league or individual team one would have to get permission to use their logo from? Has anyone here ever gotten permission and paid a fee to use any team logos, and if so, what price range are we talking about?

I suppose this also relates to Nascar #'s?

George

RedlineDesign

I did a search and I saw this thread...I also saw that it was back in 2003. One link listed above is no longer there and on brandsoftheworld.com they took off most or all of the professional sports. Dose anyone know if there is anywhere else I could find these logos at?

jiarby

It is a trademark violation....

Pay your licensing fees to the NFL/NBA and sell your products. Anything else is stealing.

WOODBS

this subject comes up quite often. i have to wonder how the guys like in a local mall here are doing corporate logos, team etc, with no worries? i am almost certain they don't have rights from billabong,gators, etc.
obviously the copyright csi team doesn't look too closely ? huh?