• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Square Credit Card reader

jgolo

For anyone that uses one of these, are you able to take a card over the phone from Canada?

I just tried and failed, I'm thinking it's because of the zip code, it was like "t4b"

Should this work? I have swipped their card in person when they were in town and it worked fine,but now they are back in Canada and want to add something.

Came up with an error.

Thanks

Sam I Am

Check with your Bank / Card processor service. There have been some "blocks" put in by my Bank recently inclusive of areas in California, New York and some areas of Canada.

ProWraps

typically you use YOUR area code. keep in mind, out of country cards and business cards are considered "unsecured" and incur a higher discount rate.

royster13

I use my Canadian credit card for 100s of U$ transactions each year and can not recall the last time one of my suppliers had a problem.....