"Stainless Steel" vinyl for appliances?


New Member
I know they make adhesive sheeting to put on kitchen appliances to make them look like stainless steel. I don't suppose there is a vinyl that has that look, is there?

If I have to go with the sheeting made for this type of thing, does anyone recommend a company to buy it from? Any tips on buying or installing? Are there certain things to look out for?