• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Static Cling Experience

Tizz

So I received a test sample of some Static Cling material (avery) and after reading through numerous posts of other member's experiences (good and bad) I decided to try it out and see for myself.
After playing around with a few different settings the outcome was excellent. No runs, no smudging and great print results all with a single pass too.
I've laminated all the prints (even though they will be for indoor), but I wanted a more durable, scratch resistant print that I can pass on to my customer.
So far so good with these tests. I have read that a member experienced a life expectancy of only 3 months once printed and some others experiencing ink migration penetrating through the material and onto the substrate (glass etc..) I suppose only time will tell with these tests.

Would love to hear of others experiences with this type of material, life expectancy, ink migration etc... and any suggestions you may have...

Material: Avery Static Cling
Equipment: SP540V Eco Sol Max inks