• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Stencil of wood or plastic

KH t's n Signs

Hey Everyone,

I have a customer looking for a stencil to spray paint school logos on their community members driveways. I do not have a CNC or laser cutter. Does anyone know a source that could do this and also what material to use for multiple uses.

Thanks in advance.

Josh Martinez

X-Edge Products Excellent Speed, Excellent Quality
Hey Everyone,

I have a customer looking for a stencil to spray paint school logos on their community members driveways. I do not have a CNC or laser cutter. Does anyone know a source that could do this and also what material to use for multiple uses.

Thanks in advance.

I have seen people use Polyvinyl or Polycarbonate. This can be cut with CNC knife or Router. Where are you located?

Best regards,
Josh

Low Density Polyethelene, LDPE is what I used to use when running a CNC router. We did tons of this for pavement marking companies.

Glavin_ID

We just made some out of .020 lexan last week when a customer needed something quick but we usually use a company called stencil fab for larger jobs