• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Step by step guide - Onyx New media and Profiles

Jayefkay531

Hi! I have try everything from reinstalling and upgradeing but nothing. I can't tick the box where it should be the media manager, under installation I only have profile DL.

Screenshot_19 is from the Youtube

And Screenshots 17 and 18 are from first attempt upgrading, I have also grey out area under shortcut media manager...etc. What are my options for the profiles, is it possible that someone load this through media manager, and I manually put them in respective folders. Or the only option are new rip software.
I'm late to the party so you probably have this figured out already...but at one point I realized I only had all tab options open if Onyx was opened in administrator mode. I would always have to right-click and "open as administrator" - that gave me all the options. Of course, there's ways to make sure it always opens as admin...but i didn't realize that at first. Perhaps that was the issue?

Borism25

Jayefkay531 what a great info, after every possible option I didn't success and now with this pretty simple fix I have "import media" option. It's like Christmas day for me.