• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Stickers for cardboard boxes for kids

SaraG

Hello,

I got floor decals covered.

But I need a cheaper vinyl (maybe paper?) sticker for cardboard boxes as we are donating to parents who are going crazy being with their kids so long. It would be a bonus if they could be wiped clean.

Parents will be sticking them on small (Kraft dinner box) to large (fridge box) to make
Pretend play areas like a kitchen to a Pet Shop!

I will be printing on an HP 570

Thanks for any ideas!

Attachments

• stove.jpg
    stove.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 316

ikarasu

Use a cheap $100 roll of vinyl from allgraphicssupplies - Paper would tear when the parents are trying to put them on the box.... You know they'll never do it straight, try to lift it up and get a huge rip. Vinyl is at least a bit durable... And their cheap line prints great with latex. I prefer lairds brand of vinyl though... I use rolls of it every week and never any issue, it's great for cheap stuff. Not sure how laird is in your neck of the woods... but thats the material I'd be using.

Unfortunately nothing will wipe off unless you overlam it - You can use a cheap overlam and it'll give it more durability to be wiped clean.. anything meant to be written on / erased will likely cost $3-400 a roll though.

Laird + Laird overlam is $250 a bundle... next option for me would be Allgraphicssupplies $200 for a bundle of their GB brand.

SaraG

Thanks ikarasu ! yes, I will need to laminate it.

I can't find Laird on allgraphicssupplies.com. I will call them Monday.
I wonder if ND Graphics has it.

ikarasu

Thanks ikarasu ! yes, I will need to laminate it.

I can't find Laird on allgraphicssupplies.com. I will call them Monday.
I wonder if ND Graphics has it.
Laird is a vompny. They have their own brand media and carry avery / plastics... Always cheaper than ND! Not sure if ND us any cheap options.... I tend to avoid them since they're the most expensive of the three. Laird Brand from Laird plastics, , or gb vinyl from allgraphics. You could try ND for a generic type... But I don't think they can compare on price.