• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

stickers for gas pumps

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Anybody know where I can get these? the yellow board with the black insert is cut all the way around.
20210728_134637.jpg

unclebun

Not sure what you are asking. You'd just make them. Unless you had an order for 1000 of them and didn't want to tie up the shop with them. Then you'd order them from a wholesaler.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Not sure what you are asking. You'd just make them. Unless you had an order for 1000 of them and didn't want to tie up the shop with them. Then you'd order them from a wholesaler.
That yellow outlined around black insert is cut complete out. I contacted a firesprint and they can't do it. I need to know who can.

unclebun

It's just cut on a plotter ("kiss cut") and not weeded away. Anybody can do that. Pretty sure that when they put the sticker on the gas pump the part inside that cut is left on the paper, and the yellow rectangle goes around the card reader device.