• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sticking/Aligning 8.5x11 sticker sheets to 8x11 card stock, how to do accurately?

Johnny Best

Cut off 1/4” or more from top of sticker. Line up with card stock and press down top part. Fold back and press down remainde. As you do more you probably can cut more off sticker to begin with. A small hand crank laminator would help speed up the processin.

signheremd

1. Buy larger cardstock, print multiples butt against each other, lay sheet on the material, trim to individual pieces.
2. Buy UV printer, print jig of multiple cards to fit printer, lay cardstock in jigs (outlines), print directly on multiple cards.
3. Fold back a 1/4" of wax paper, align with stock top edges, apply, fold back and remove wax paper, lay remaining, trim as needed (same as Johnny Best suggested).

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
If you don't have a ton to do, it would be pretty easy with a jig.
Make your jig with a border of something on 2 sides (touching, like a couple pieces of wood joined into a right-angle L shape), Lay your vinyl down with the sticky side up and the backing removed, tucked into that corner, then tuck the corner of your card stock into the corner of the jig and ease it down into place.