• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stop take-up

ballparkgraphics

Is there a way to stop the printer from moving the media through before I print? I am printing on banner material and want to start in a precise area, but there is always a few inches that it pushes through before it begins. Any help?

peavey123

I have no idea how to stop the feed, but I noticed that if you set your origin, the blade location is your 0,0 point....which came in handy for lining up double sided banners.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Is there a way to stop the printer from moving the media through before I print? I am printing on banner material and want to start in a precise area, but there is always a few inches that it pushes through before it begins. Any help?

Slew the material back, position the print head where you want it to start and hit the base point key. It should start printing at that spot.