• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stoping the Head wash on a Roland XF-640

DREDON

Hello Everyone,
We have a roland XF-640, and one of my guy has started a head wash instead un Chock cleaning and we don't have the Cl-flush cardrige.
Now the printer ask me to remove my ink cardrige et insert the cleaning cardrige.
I can make nothing with the printer anymore, it will every time ask me to insert the cleaning cardrige.
I can't make any normal cleaning or anything else, even after multiple restart.

Has anyone an idea to cancel the head wash operation, please ?
Thank you

DREDON

Someone know's if I restore the fastory settings, if this solve the problem ?
And how can I save the actual setting that work nice for my printer to restore them after the factory reset ?
Thank you.

Ultraman

Ultraman
Someone know's if I restore the fastory settings, if this solve the problem ?
And how can I save the actual setting that work nice for my printer to restore them after the factory reset ?
Thank you.
Try to shut off subpower and main power, unplugged and wait 10 minutes (actually this should be done immediately to re-set previous setting). If unsuccessfully then you can use empty cartridges as dummies cartridges and follow the process on the display.

KDean

I resolved the issue. Just had to go in and select the ink configuration for the machine and it went away. From what I’ve gathered head wash deletes out your current ink configuration and is waiting on you (user) to tell it what it is.