• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

strange banding intermittent on roland fj740

textileprint

hi i have this problem special on dark pattern i have this not present pass intermittent
i have changed on roland tecnichain the linear encoder stripe+board,all printhead dx4(but the prob is the same),check the print board but all resistor and transistor are fine.
but the problem persist.
i print in 540x360 5p in more passes the problem is the same but the passes cover the pass not printed

you have other idea,is hardware or software problem,i call banding but is not banding,see the pic.i have this problen only in the dark patterns.like black. foto 1.jpg foto 2.jpg

alevye

A.L. Sherut
Strange banding intermittent FJ-740

Hello. Please, check two things in this case:

1) I think that you have to increase your step calibration with this media. Do it using MENU -> CALIBRATION -> SETTING
Try to increase it until you have better result

2) Check and try to use another media profile for this media and check if you got another result

Regards

textileprint

Hi the feed calibration is good,the problem is random only in dark pattern not print
the pass is like a soccer grass

thanks.