• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sublimated stage skirting

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Check out Georgia Expo, they claim to do em'
The thing with printed stage skirts is they aren't pleated like standard skirting, they're just flat fabric with velcro sewn into the hems. If you can't find anyplace and have a sewing machine, just print em' on fabric banner material and sew velcro into the top and end hems.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Check out Georgia Expo, they claim to do em'
The thing with printed stage skirts is they aren't pleated like standard skirting, they're just flat fabric with velcro sewn into the hems. If you can't find anyplace and have a sewing machine, just print em' on fabric banner material and sew velcro into the top and end hems.
I looked at them. I called a couple of other places too.
In the end, B2signs will print on tension material and hem the edges for me. I can order the self adhesive velcro and attach.

thanks Boudica for the tip. i have used b2signs before for unusual items but i didn't know which section to get a quote from. (tension material)