• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

TX Sublimation Equipment - 2 Epson F6200, 4 DK20 Swing Presses, Ink, Paper and Racks

minlex

This equipment is currently being used and will be available for pickup August 13-20. There is no way to ship this out so it would have to be pickup.

There are two Epson F6200. One is currently printing the Multi Purpose TexPrint paper and the other is printing the TexPrint Sport Plus tacky paper.

We use 24" paper, but machines can use 44" paper.

We also have 4 working DK-20 Swing presses. Two are on the Knight Stands and two are on adjustable tables. We are also including a 5th DK-20 that is not working but with parts would work and it is also on a Knight Stand.

The paper is shown and included and we have the inks in the machines, plus we have 1 each of the CMYK.

We are also including 5 racks, 4 are shown, the two tall racks with the printers that have trays included, and then 3 cooling type racks in the production area.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

We are asking $10,000 for all of the items.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 4 Heat Presses.jpg
    4 Heat Presses.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 258
  • Rack 1 with Trays.jpg
    Rack 1 with Trays.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 124
  • 24 Inch Paper.jpg
    24 Inch Paper.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 125
  • Printer 2.jpg
    Printer 2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 120
  • Printer 1.jpg
    Printer 1.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 156

minlex

I was hoping to sell everything together but that doesn't look like it is going to happen so I am going to sell the printers, heat presses, and racks all individually. If you are interested in any of these items please let me know.

minlex

Someone had asked me to break out the price so please see below.

Epson F6200 and 2 extra bags of ink $3,000 (We have two of these)
Geo Knight DK20S 16x20 Swing Press (2 on Knight Stand and 2 on Cart) $750.00 (We have 4)
Geo Knight DK20S 16X20 Swing Press (Not operating on Stand) $500 (We have one)
Racks - 3 Tall Uline with trays $200 (We have 3 of these)
Racks 2 Cooling Racks ($100) We have two of these
24" TexPrint Sublimation Paper (12 Sport + and 6 Multi Purpose $700 (for all of them)

The total would be $11,000 individually, I had said $10,000 but if someone does it this week I would take $5000 for all of it and throw in some other little stuff.

It is operating we print and press on this equipment Monday-Friday but would like it gone by this Friday and would take 5K for all of it.

We are centrally located in Houston, TX.

minlex

I am trying to stop using the equipment today and need to be out of the space by the end of the month, so if someone could pick up everything by Monday I would take $2,000 and I would include probably close if not over $1,000 in uline supplies. Almost all of the boxes are still sealed.

Would also include a few tables if you wanted them.

The equipment is up and running and you are welcome to come test it out.

sonnyphoto

Premium Subscriber
I am trying to stop using the equipment today and need to be out of the space by the end of the month, so if someone could pick up everything by Monday I would take $2,000 and I would include probably close if not over $1,000 in uline supplies. Almost all of the boxes are still sealed.

Would also include a few tables if you wanted them.

The equipment is up and running and you are welcome to come test it out.
Hi do you still have the equipment

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Yes, I still have it, but I was going to just try and list it all individually today as no takers for all of it. If you are interested let me know.
I wish I was a lot closer to you, I'd buy it all off you and come pick up. 22 hour drive each way isn't really ideal at the moment.

Good luck with the sale, lots of goodies there!

minlex

Last call, I am probably going to donate everything after tomorrow, I am going to sell the two Epson printers, paper, ink, 5 rolling racks, desk, computer attached to the two printers, and well over $1,000 worth of uline packing, all sealed in the box. I have to be out of the space by the end of the month, but power is going to be going off and I don't want the printers just sitting, so would like to get it all out by Wednesday. Just message me if interested.