• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sublimation Printing Crew Shirts

steelskinz

I need to see if any company can do Sublimation printing? We have a customer that would like race uniforms like Awesome Race Apparel but cheaper. We would create the artwork. The customer is looking for 15 shirts that button down similar to nascar style.

Thanks

steelskinz

You don't want to go through RH2 or Advanced Racewear, had too many problems with both companies. We finally found a company that we are very happy with. If you are looking to do crew shirts or other style shirts, send us a PM. :thankyou:

PS we can also do screen printing and embroidery. Check our our website under apparel. http://www.steelskinz.com

Jace161

Not to get off topic, does anyone know of someone that does wholesale all over sublimation printing? or someone that can print transfers large enough for all over t-shirt prints?

skdave

We Dye sub print upto 54" wide you press or we will on our 40"x 65" press.

Oversize or cut and sew.