• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sully-Monsters inc.

ThinkRight

Disney spends more on lawyers than most small countries GDP.
I have looked and can not find any Disney art to buy to use personally
Look up buying clip art and vector art from Disney .
It will never happen.

Patentagosse

If it's just for your personnal use (kid's room), you can Google it ---» images ---» setting size to LARGE and hope you'll find screenshots in highest screen resolution available. That's what I did for Ratatouille caracters. My son love 'em! :smile:

The big mouse is over 5ft in height and output is really clean for the purpose.

Attachments

• P1160805 (Medium).JPG
    P1160805 (Medium).JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

mbandrlb

thanks for the replys,

it is for my own use.it will be going on the side of my brothers jeep.i was thinking a cut vinyl version would look good.I just did get a small printer.I guess this would be a good time to start using it.

and OldPaint,I can hardly draw a straight line.

Thanks again all,
Mike

mbandrlb

My Brother has had the nickname SulleyMac for as long as i can remember.we just thought it would be cool to put something on the side of his trail jeep.

and I am all too familiar with protected logos.I do enough business with folks around UGA.I get requests all the time to include thier logo and others in signs.I usually tell people to go to the bookstore and buy all the decals they want.

I do appreciate all the replys

Mike