• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa 64" D1400 Pro

bigwow

We have a 64" SummaSign D1400 Pro and are looking to upgrade - the device works perfectly, the only slight issue is the older 'red light' OPOS unit which doesn't work so well with the newer UV laminates.

Open to offers - you are welcome to visit and see it operating in person - unit is located 50 miles north of Denver. I can send pics if you email me at the address below.

nigel@big-wow.com

bigwow

Images and cut taken 4th February.

Attachments

• Summa1.jpg
    Summa1.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 349
  • Summa4.jpg
    Summa4.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 337
  • Summa6.jpg
    Summa6.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 276
  • Summa7.jpg
    Summa7.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 280

bigwow

Price reduced - $1800

Had a couple of emails suggesting it may be priced a little high - so here goes, $1800 to anyone on this board - but I will continue to advertise locally on Craigslist for the higher price until sold.

Device works perfectly, cuts great, everything from small detail to long run. The cutter is currently in service and used a few times a week for our trade show business, we're not a sign shop so the cutter does not have heavy usage - it's predominantly used for smaller show graphics, which is why we are looking to 'upgrade' to a device with a narrower carriage.

Cutter strip replaced last year, new blade in unit (and a couple of extras), all tension / pinch rollers are fully operational, overall the cutter is in pretty good cosmetic condition and has been well maintained. We use SignCut Pro with it as we are 100% Mac based.

Questions, or if you would like to see any additional images, please feel free to ask.

nigel@big-wow.com