• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Software Help Summa Color Control Error "Plugin for 'RIP' not found" when using Corel Plugin

asare

Hi,

Our Summa color control software was working fine until it randomly started giving us the error "Plugin for RIP not Found" and crashing whenever we try to export files from CorelDraw directly to Color Control.
I am able to print directly through color control, but this adds unnecessary steps, making our process longer.

I have tried fully uninstalling all possible Summa software and reinstalling, but the error does not go away.

If anyone's experienced this issue and would be able to assist, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-30 142554.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-30 142554.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 156

asare

Hi guys, after lots of troubleshooting I managed to fix the error by copying the summa files from one user account to the broken one.

I copied the files from C:\Users\%USER%\AppData\Local\Summa\ColorControl\Resources to the same folder of the user I was trying to fix