• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa d-140 software asking for an activation key?

gabagoo

I gave my old Summa d-140 plotter to my screen printer. He calls me and says the Summa software is asking for an activation key. I have never heard of a piece of hardware let alone a plotter needing such a thing...Where would I find this activation key?

balstestrat

Problem Solver
I gave my old Summa d-140 plotter to my screen printer. He calls me and says the Summa software is asking for an activation key. I have never heard of a piece of hardware let alone a plotter needing such a thing...Where would I find this activation key?
Just tell him to download Winplot from summa. Not GoSign. That I think has to be activated with the serial number of the device.

FrankW

Regularly, when installing Gosign, you need to set up a mail adress and the serial number of the cutter, then the activation key will be automatically generated. But only as long as your cutter qualifies for Gosign. If not, you need to use Winplot.