• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Summa D140 - Stopping Mid Cut

Goatshaver

Had this happen a few times yesterday. Have a roll printed, I used barcode to cut printed sections, and it cut through 95% of the sheet, stopped and cut straight across the sheet through work. Another sheet stopped about 50% through, paused for a minute and then went on to look for the next section to cut.
It's very odd and I'm not sure what is causing this. All the same cuts and same shape. Using an ethernet cable connection, not USB. Just not sure what could be causing it. It happened first when I submitted 800 stickers to print on my Epson, but not even sure why that would cause an issue.

Goatshaver

I can't recall this happening before and I've been using the same cable.
Only thing I could think of doing is a reset of the cutter possibly. Other than that it must be something with communication and not the files themselves.

Attachments

• 20220309_111911.jpg
    20220309_111911.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 91