• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa d75, graphtec ce6000 or Roland Gx-24

iwrap

Hi guys! I've been looking around on the forum to find some info on those 3 machines and can't find one that really tell me wich one would suit me more. So i'm using riht now a redsial 30 inch cutter and i must say that i really hate it! Changing the blade and setting it is a nightmare and i'm tired to waste vinyl. So i've been looking for a new 30 inch cutter. For now i'm looking at the Summa D75, the Graphtec CE6000 and the Roland gx-24. I'm paying around 250$ more for the summa vs the graphtec and the roland. I cut a lot of sticker/decal and the rest is lettering and i might have to cut some printed sticker on it also. I don't really mind paying a bit more for a really good machine that will last a long time. It's easy to find good review on the roland gx-24 but since the CE6000 is a new machine i can't find a lot of review on it and i can't find any on the D75. So can you guys give me your feedback on those machine/brand ? I know some of you guys have been cutting vinyl for a decade so that would be cool to get your feedback!!

Thanks a lot

Tommy

bigben

first of all, welcome on the signs101 forum. Secondly, we are in the same city... wow...

About the cutter, go for the summa. I have a D160R and love it. I just wish I had the S series instead. If you do print/cut jobs, the opos reader is more accurate in the summa than the other two options (in my opinion). If you have any questions, let me know. I have mine for just under a year now.

Jackpine

The CE6000 is a good cutter that also can contour cut printed vinyl. Summa's are built like tanks and have a great reputation. Graphtec support is best from your dealer.

Zul

We sell the Summa's so I can tell you they are very well built with 2yr warranty. Best part is lifetime free tech support based out of Washington state so open till 8pm est. Blade swapout is a cinch and it registers and contour cuts nicely. The other two cutters are also well built - its akin to picking between a BMW, a Benz and an Audi - comes down to preference.

iwrap

Bigben wow!! Le monde est petit hahaha! I bought the summa d75. Look like the accuracy and overall quality is better than the two other one.