• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa DC4sx owners - High Quantity sticker printing Wanted!

brianxot

Hey there Signs101 users. I am looking for Summa DC4sx owners who can help with production!
I own a DC4sx and have been running it solidly for 10 years, and Im looking for another owner who can assist with my regular monthly high volume sticker production.

I have the production nailed down to a very efficient process and I dont want to purchase another printer, so if you have one, I can send very regular work your way.

I would happy to show you the production process. Im looking at 7,000 stickers per month, takes me about 1 week to do by myself, so another production site would be fabulous to speed the process.

Please contact me if you are available and interested... would be more $1,000 or more per month.
Thanks.

Curt Heggemeyer

Hey there Signs101 users. I am looking for Summa DC4sx owners who can help with production!
I own a DC4sx and have been running it solidly for 10 years, and Im looking for another owner who can assist with my regular monthly high volume sticker production.

I have the production nailed down to a very efficient process and I dont want to purchase another printer, so if you have one, I can send very regular work your way.

I would happy to show you the production process. Im looking at 7,000 stickers per month, takes me about 1 week to do by myself, so another production site would be fabulous to speed the process.

Please contact me if you are available and interested... would be more $1,000 or more per month.
Thanks.
Contact me: curt@prismsigns.com, I have Summa DC4sx and can help you as I do a lot of wholesale printing for other sign shops

Hello Sir

My name is Chris Jones owner of Custom Image Designs. I own a Summa DC4SX as of now I would like to talk with you about your volume of stickers production as for me this is my slow time of the year. If you like you can email me at Customimagedesigns2@yahoo.com and we can discuss this arrangement

Thank You
Custom Image Designs

Zach Starr

Head of Printing Operations
You can take help from either your dealer or Summa Directly, they can guide you with some work arounds to get faster productions runs too..

Revolutionary

Thanks.
Still looking? I have a DC4 SX .