• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa DC5sx Printer with lot of foils For Sale

jetgraphicsmi

We bought this brand new from the Vegas sign show about 5 years or so ago. There's nothing wrong with it other than it's kind of a PITA. Not a big fan of needing to change foils if you have a lot of colors. About the only saving grace is it prints white. We use it only a handful of times each year, so I don't really think it makes sense to keep it. Maybe someone out there really likes these things and will buy it because the price is so good. It is located at our shop in Freeland, Michigan. Buyers can come pick it up or arrange to have it shipped via freight. I don't have the original carton. That thing weighed more than the machine, so after the warranty was up, I pitched it. Comes with a bunch of foils, some new in the box. Again, nothing wrong with it that I know of, I'm just not a big fan of this printer, so somebody take it off my hands or I'll push it out into the street! :cool:

EDIT: I just realized I never posted a price. We'd like to get $4000 or Best Offer. They sell for about $13K brand new. Thank you.

IMG_4093.JPG
IMG_4096.JPG
IMG_4097.JPG

IMG_4094.JPG
IMG_4095.JPG

Last edited: