• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa F-Series Flatbed Specials from Airmark

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good afternoon,

I hope everyone is having a great week and staying safe, healthy, and productive! We are running a few specials on the Summa flatbeds through the end of the year and I wanted to let members on this site know about the offers in case anyone was looking to add a flatbed to their business before the end of the year.

The first promo is a free cutter deal where you can get a free Summa cutter bundled in with the purchase of the F-Series so that you can take advantage of the twin workflow feature. You can learn more about the twin workflow process here in this video -

If the free cutter promo does not interest you, or maybe you already have a roll-fed Summa that you are using, we are also offering aggressive instant rebates on our remaining inventory of F1612’s through the end of the year. There are also extra discounts available on the larger table sizes as well like the F1330, F1832, and the larger F3232 also.

Please feel free to email me at philj@airmark.com if I can answer any questions about the different table sizes, available tools, software, or machine workflow and I would be happy to go over all those details with you. I can also provide you with some pricing for the promo as well.

Hope everyone has a great week and thanks for the consideration!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112(office)
(509)280-6354(cell)
philj@airmark.com

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good morning,

Just wanted to bump this thread and also let everyone know that we have a promo code available as well for anyone who may need supplies for their Summa cutter, Epson printer, or possibly some vinyl as well. Promo code is 25OFFCYBER and gets you $25 off an order of $250.

Please let me know if anyone might be interested in taking advantage of the deals on the flatbeds and I can send you some information for the promo.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(509)280-6354(cell)
philj@airmark.com

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good afternoon,

A few members have reached out asking about special pricing on the roll-fed Summa cutters as well and just wanted to let you all know that we have yearend offers on those too in case anyone else is interested.

Hope everyone is having a great Friday and feel free to contact me if anyone has any questions about any of the different options.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(509)280-6354(cell)
philj@airmark.com
philj@airmark.com

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
End of the year and I am always trying to empty the warehouse but the challenge is we have a large warehouse to empty ;-)

Win win for anyone looking to add a plotter before the end of the year. Let me know if anyone has any questions about any of the different options.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(509)280-6354(cell)
philj@airmark.com

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Aren't you suppose to be a merchant member first before you can offer you're products on Signs101 or has that changed?

Good morning,

It doesn't say under my user name(aside from the icon) that we are a merchant member but we have been a merchant member here on the site for almost 10 years now. First as Summa USA and as Airmark for the past 3 years. So, rest assured, we are playing by the rules here.

Please let me know if I can answer any questions for anyone who might be considering one of these machines and I would be happy to help. Thank you to everyone who has already reached out and purchased, we appreciate the support and it's great to hear from you guys!

Hope everyone has a great week!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(509)280-6354(cell)
philj@airmark.com

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
End of the week bump! Thank you to everyone who has already inquired and purchased equipment, we appreciate it! Let me know if anyone has any equipment or software related questions and I would be happy to help.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(509)280-6354(cell)
philj@airmark.com