• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Summa F1612 Reinstalling Flatbed software onto new PC

s80600epson

Hey was wondering if anyone could help me out im running into Trouble installing summa flex pro onto another computer. I've inserted the license key USB and it doesn't accept the key.

I was wondering are there any steps I need to do such as uninstall the software from my old computer before installing the software onto my new PC. ( motherboard locked?)

geNe36

Just Sharing
But anyway, you may like to try this instead:

You may want to follow the procedure below to make sure all files are properly “removed” before you start with the installation of the software.

Instead of “removing” the old data Summa does recommend to move all program files data to another location on the hard disc. When needed you still can retrieve critical files.

Backup old SummaFlex data
Copy the current SummaFlex folder to another location on the hard disc;

For example copy from “C:\Program Files (x86)\Summa\SummaFlex Pro” to “C:\Program Files (x86)\Summa\SummaFlex Pro.old”

Uninstall the old version of SummaFlex
  • Press "Windows-key" + "R", the “Run” window will open
  • Enter: “appwiz.cpl”, Windows “Programs and Features” window will open:
  • WToKq9EXCHVSQ00SYAvPXTqJqmBGTXPPIg
  • Right click “SummaFlex Pro” and select “Uninstall”
  • Follow the instructions on the screen
  • Go to windows explorer and delete the original SummaFlex Pro folder:
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Summa\SummaFlex Pro:
Install the new version of SummaFlex
  • Make sure there is only one setup file in the folder where you did download “summaflexpro(x).exe” Clean install: When you have two or more setup exe-files in the same folder than SummaFlex could run an old setup.
  • Follow the instructions on the screen. When serial number or ECFN file is needed than you can download this data from the Summa website: www.summa.eu/summaflex
  • Setup SummaFlex, if needed also setup the barcode workflow (see installation manual)