• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa FB1612 material advance leaves gaps

Santimus

HI! I am hoping somebody knows whats going on here. Wherever the media advances, it skips about 2" of cutting as shown in the pic. It doesnt just advance too far and start where it left off - it actually skips those 2 inches. Letter shown should say ORSI and I marked in blue where the advance stopped and picked up again.

We use Summa Flex Pro. Drag knife tool. The vector file is fine in any other software. It didn't use to do this. Summaflex somehow became corrupted a few weeks back so I had to do a fresh install. It's been doing this since. I can't find a setting to change.

Attachments

• noname(50).jpg
    noname(50).jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

Santimus

HI! I am hoping somebody knows whats going on here. Wherever the media advances, it skips about 2" of cutting as shown in the pic. It doesnt just advance too far and start where it left off - it actually skips those 2 inches. Letter shown should say ORSI and I marked in blue where the advance stopped and picked up again.

We use Summa Flex Pro. Drag knife tool. The vector file is fine in any other software. It didn't use to do this. Summaflex somehow became corrupted a few weeks back so I had to do a fresh install. It's been doing this since. I can't find a setting to change.

Giving this a bump. It is still not advancing properly. sometimes it leaves a gap and sometimes it overlaps. Is there an advance calibration somehwere?