• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

summa firmware problem

hube

I upgrade firmware summa S140T MD9980 039

the update is complete, the message power off and on appears.
after turning on the white display what can I do?

the computer cannot see the device
the diode next to the usb plotter is off

PLEASE HELP !

geNe36

Just Sharing
Below is the instruction for upgrading firmware for S CLASS 2. Not quite sure is it the same as yours. For your REFERENCE ONLY.

An active internet connection is required on the computer used to perform the firmware upgrade.

Check Current Firmware Version

You can check the current firmware version with Summa Cutter Control. Connect the cutter to the computer with the USB or network interface. Adjust the communication parameters to match the connection used (2). Switch the cutter on. Click the refresh button. The current firmware version is displayed in the Machine Info pane (1).
xDf-krVbvqbJsmAJUDRsbfnPhwxdKD5g1Q

Upgrade Firmware

Before upgrading the firmware, a reboot of the cutter is required.

Click on Actions (3) and Update Firmware (4). You are presented the option to upgrade the firmware directly from the internet (requires internet access from the computer used to upgrade the firmware), or to use a local stored firmware file.

It is advised to use the option to upgrade the firmware from the Summa website.
90S9MljgBR8yyqCCq_Z-ox3TdLuLVXQnNw

In case you opted to use a local file, navigate to the folder where you downloaded the latest firmware and select the new firmware:
hs_XTYY10pPw8eGylezSePPaos6HkEEBfg

This will start the upgrade procedure.

In case a job was still in the buffer of the cutter, then the upgrade may fail. An error message will then be displayed:
qfxJuhMXsp6Vbs46dJVKYu6i-03y-q4fww

In this case, you will need to restart the cutter and start over again.

You can follow the progress on the display of the cutter:
g4o_A5lzTU8fNCVDt2_PNxTqVqioWi-NVg

When the next message (Upgrade done successfully) is displayed, you need to power down and then power up the cutter to complete the upgrade.
R4ndhEQjfXk6N6NMbszu-QddfIobdFSbRA

In case the file was corrupted, incomplete, or interrupted, an error message will be displayed:
68GP_v5tEUjT3Hnsx2amFxehFfLcQyIPFQ

In case an incorrect firmware file was sent to the cutter, then an error message is displayed:
hfaijougXB3L22Gl_g1FwhFqhF12PEBs3w

In above cases, you will need to restart the cutter and start over again.