• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa GoProduce V1

Rickey J

So, I have just downloaded the GoProduce V1 software for my cutter and it did not populate any of the tools for the cutter in the menu. The only options I get are the Standard Router or the HF Router. Am I missing something in the process?

Rickey J

This is all I get on my screen.
2085063fd464dcee50e17ac1657e9e15.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rickey J

Can you try reinstalling? Do you still have support from the dealer? I will look at mine and see if there is a way to just get the tools.

Yes, I tried to uninstall and reinstall with no luck. I do not have support from the dealer as I purchase this machine used. Let me know if you find anything out on your end and thank you for the help.

aparat

As far i remember you get this screen at instalation.. just select the one you have. Then afterwards you will find all the tools in material manager. In this screen is normal there is just the selection of the type of the router..

Rickey J

As far i remember you get this screen at instalation.. just select the one you have. Then afterwards you will find all the tools in material manager. In this screen is normal there is just the selection of the type of the router..

I tried that as well and they still do not show up after the software has fully installed.