• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa GoSign

trebor8820

Has anyone had issues with Summa GoSign not importing files correctly? We ran our plotter off of one specific computer for a while, and we eventually needed to switch it to a different computer, but when we open files on that computer to send to the plotter, there are often characters missing from the file (usually i's or l's). However, if I open the same exact file on the computer that was previously used, everything looks as it should. I cannot even fathom where to begin troubleshooting in this situation. Do you guys have any thoughts?

trebor8820

I haven't noticed it on any shapes, necessarily, but yes the text is outlined so I suppose the right circumstances would relate to other shapes as well. Most of what we cut is text-based (albeit outlined) so if it does it in other circumstances, I haven't encountered those circumstances as of yet.

danno

We had the same issue with GoSign. We were told to go to the previous version of the software. We haven't had the issue from that day.

Christian @ 2CT Media

GoSign is buggy as heck sometimes. We just had to downgrade from the V3 because it flipped the camera orientation 180 degrees and would no longer read the marks