• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa S Class 2 T Series 140 OPOS Not Reading

Kate

Hi,

I am hoping someone is a lot smarter than me.

I have a matte black vinyl which has white OPOS marks (printed via the Gerber Edge) and I am trying to get the OPOS to read those marks.

So far I have tried calibrating the OPOS and doing a media calibration of the material without any success. The best bit, I have done this multiple times before and it has worked. Just refuses to read this time.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Or point me in the correct direction to getting this to work again.

Thank you for your help.

Graphic Extremes

Knows To Little
try putting a black mark on white vinyl and placing it on top of the other marks.. Not sure but the camera may be looking for black marks only.

Santimus

Hi,

I am hoping someone is a lot smarter than me.

I have a matte black vinyl which has white OPOS marks (printed via the Gerber Edge) and I am trying to get the OPOS to read those marks.

So far I have tried calibrating the OPOS and doing a media calibration of the material without any success. The best bit, I have done this multiple times before and it has worked. Just refuses to read this time.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Or point me in the correct direction to getting this to work again.

Thank you for your help.
Mine has that issue sometimes too. Does it do it with glossy black vinyl? wondering if putting a square of glossy overlam over just the registration marks would clear that up. You can also try cleaning the lens with compressed air or a cotton swab with isopropyl alc