• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Summa S2 T-140 - "X-AXIS ERROR OUT OF PARAMETERS"

BluetailGFX

Journeyman
Summa S2 T-140 - "X-AXIS ERROR OUT OF PARAMETER"

This is new to me.......

I am getting this error now when I try to use the sheet cut feature.
The head travels across the machine to engage the plastic tab on the left side of the machine to activate the sheet cutting knife like normal, however it gets close but does not make contact to the actuator tab, then repeats the action 3 more times, never cutting the sheet.

Then it shows the expected error on the screen "MEDIA DID NOT CUT PROPERLY". If I then press sheet cut again, it travels to the actuator tab again, but stops this time, and give me the error on screen "X-AXIS OUT OF PARAMETERS" and locks up the machine so I have to power cycle it.

Anybody else have this pop up? Any solutions?

I would hate to lose this feature as we will load a run of wrap film through it and use the sheet cut to slice each panel before bringing to the table for final finish cutting. Find it easier than unrolling on the table to cut.