• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa S2 T140 or Graphtec FC9000 140

yamaha581

We are finally about to upgrade cutters and trying to decide between these two. The summa is a little more expensive but I would rather go with the better of the two. We currently mainly do motocross graphics so they are the thick 21 mil material. Most of our sheets are 30" X 4' but we still also do the normal vinyl lettering and wraps so we need to be able to cut the wider prints as well. We currently use Flexi for the rip and cut but if either of these have a better application for cutting I would be fine wit using that. Right now we just have a Mutoh Ultima and the automatic registration marks don't work so I have to line it all up manually so I am sure either of these will be a large improvement over what we currently use.

Bob Thomasson

Sorry that I an’t help answer your question. It’s going on 2 months since you posted, just wondering what machine you decided on and how it’s working out? Thanks, Bob