• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa S2 T160 - Mind of its own

Shawnski

We're having an issue with our Summa S2 T160 where it continuously plots a file ( we'll call it "File A") without being prompted for copies. Weirder still, if I try outputting a completely different file (we'll call it "File B") it will starting plotting File A again after File B is completed.
We're using Gerber Omega 6.5 to output. Anyone have any idea what may be happening here ?

McDonald Signs

McDonald Signs & Graphics
Maybe try shutting down completely your Omega program & computer and completely shut down your Summa and turn power off on both computer and plotter a few minutes and restart the computer, Omega and Summa.
Maybe the file is stuck in it's memory somewhere. I had a problem like that on my Roland Printer & CorelDraw one time.

Shawnski

Hey guys thanks for the help! It was the que. Gerber would not let the file be terminated because it was sent by a different windows login. Got that account logged in and was able to remove from the que. Again, thank you!