• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa S3 160TC Composer 4.0 issues

Hi, we run 3 Summa 160TC plotters, gen 1, s2 and s3 for cutting vinyls we use Gerber Omega Compser 4.0 (GSP inc) and that have worked for the past 16 years or so but when we got the s3 160tc it refuses to cut anything other then two lines and then nothing.
I got it connected and working with Summa cutter control and gosign so we can do print and cut but not "regular" vinyl cut.

Is there anything special about the s3´s hardware or communications to the computer that’s so different from S1 or S2 machines?
The reason we use composer is that we can do simpler graphics design, color management, layout and cut package in the same file (.plt) then cut directly from the same software.

Been using it sins 2005 when we had a Wild 510s plotter table so changing software is preferably last choice.

Any help or info is appreciated!
We have tried USB cable, Network and both at the same time... just cant get it to work.

Best Regards
Richard, AJS Reklam AB
Sweden