• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa S75T cutting into barcode.

MikeD

Red lines indicate where blade cuts.
Cyan lines indicate designed cut.
Anyone ever see this on a Summa S-75 T Series?
This happens with every file. The same file can be cut on any of our other S-75 plotters without issue. Cutting via Wasatch and USB2 cable. Latest firmware version.
I've worked with many Summa plotters, and think very highly of them...there must be something I am overlooking.

Thanks for your time and advice!

Attachments

• s75-cutting-into-barcode.jpg
    s75-cutting-into-barcode.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 94

MikeD

figured it out!

I went through every screen on the control panel of the S-75 to compare it to our 3 other S-75's settings and everything matched throughout all 4 plotters. I then went through the settings in Wasatch (again…) where I found that one of our operators had set the top & bottom margins to 7.5.” I set it back to zero and we are now cutting fine.

Hopefully this info will help someone out in the future. Summa products are very reliable and when I have trouble with them it tends to be user error.