• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions SUMMA T120

PMDLLC

I have a Summa T120 and I am wondering if I can cut corrugated plastic and/or cardboard to make giant real estate keys? Any suggestions and feedback is welcome. Thanks!!

Joe House

The T120 is a vinyl cutter. You'd need a router to do that. I'm betting someone on here knows of a vendor for those things or a merchant member on here that can make whatever you want, but it's not something I would recommend a plotter for.

Good Luck

PMDLLC

The T120 is a vinyl cutter. You'd need a router to do that. I'm betting someone on here knows of a vendor for those things or a merchant member on here that can make whatever you want, but it's not something I would recommend a plotter for.

Good Luck
Thanks I have consulted Summa. They said the same thing. I will be outsourcing. Appreciate the feedback.