• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SummaCut D15 = ANCIENT!

blackicefx

I have a hand-me-down SummaCut D15. It has a security dongle that for some reason won't work on anything other than Windows 98. Seeing as all of my machines are setup with XP, I REALLY don't want to have to setup a 98 machine or a dual boot. Any ideas how to get this thing working on a newer software? When setup on xp, I can get a test print to work but that's it. Using Gerber Edge software... ancient as well. I'd hate to trash the machine but if it won't work with me, I can't work with it.

Thanks,
Matthew
BlackIceFX

Techman

just buy one of win 98 machines, I got one left. and away you go. Install the soft and your all set.

47CP

Matt,

You *might* be able to set up a Win98 virtual machine using VMWare workstation (free) and get it to work that way.

That is what I do to extract artwork from AutoCad 10 which came with a company I purchased.

HTH,

DaveW

copperheadsigns

where exactly do I go to get to the setups?

Thanks,
Matthew
BlackIceFX

Open Production Manager (Start, All Programs, Ve LXi Master+ 7.5v4, Production Manager) or you may have Production Manager shortcut on your desktop...Once it opens... Click Setup
Click Add Setup

Jeremy
Copperhead Signs & Custom Paint