• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sun Americas Flatbed Printers

bulldozer

I did a search, but the name of the company happens to be pretty generic.

Does anyone have experience with these? I see the promised print speeds, but what is the quality like? Does the high quality on slower settings actually print high quality?

I'm just doing some research on them, but coming up short. Trying to get this Gerber Solara Ion POS out of here.

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
not sure why you want to risk another headache. if i owned a solara and was getting something else?

i would NOT touch a name brand that wasn't screaming their advertising down my throat....

total
2 cents.

-chris

Robert M

Sun printers

What do they sell for? Mimaki just came out with the JFX200 UV 4x8 flatbed for under 80k. Ricoh gen 5 heads, led lights, 8 boards an hour, RIP included.

Jimsee

I got a quote for $95K up here in Canada west coast. Ink not included, that will be another $1912....8L of CMYKYKWW @$239/L per color....
then installation is another $3k etc....comes down to 100K before tax.
Oh, and don't forget flight is not included....quote upon order....