• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Supplier/Price of Flexcon BusMark 5800 in Canada

DesireeM

Does anyone know of a Canadian supplier of Busmark 5800? We were asked to quote on a job and they used Busmark as a material reference. I can get some vinyl with very similar specs and quote on that but I'd like to just get a price range for BusMark as well. Either to decide if I want to order it or to use its price as a comparison.

Their e-store only caters to U.S addresses. Is it even available in Canada? And does anyone know how much a 54" x 50' Roll might cost me if I do find some way to get it here?

I messaged them directly - but it's after 5pm now and the customer wants the quote tomorrow so I was hoping for a quick response to know if it's even worth my while to wait on an answer from them.

Thanks,

White Haus

Not a Newbie
I'm sure you may have founds this already, but looks like they will sell direct: https://www.flexcon.com/about/contact/north-america

CANADA
  • Distribution and Sales

FLEXcon Canada Limited
1020 Lorimar Drive
Mississauga, Ontario L5S 1R8 Canada

Telephone (905) 795-5509
FAX (905) 795-8984
FLEXexpress FAX: 1-800-563-9143

I could've sworn that one of our suppliers in Manitoba sells this stuff but can't find any record of it.

DesireeM

You're welcome. How did you make out? Do we have a distributor up here in Canada or is it best to buy direct from Flexcon?
I called and they only have the option to buy direct but it ships out of Mississauga which is fairly close to us. So it's the cost of the roll plus shipping by transport.

Karla Bridgeman

Thanks for sending this information out about FLEXcon. We do have a warehouse in Ontario. I am the Sales Rep for FLEXcon supporting Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta. Please contact me if you have any questions or requirements for our products.

www.flexcon.com

Thanks,
Karla Bridgeman
kbridgeman@flexcon.com

I'm sure you may have founds this already, but looks like they will sell direct: https://www.flexcon.com/about/contact/north-america

CANADA
  • Distribution and Sales

FLEXcon Canada Limited
1020 Lorimar Drive
Mississauga, Ontario L5S 1R8 Canada

Telephone (905) 795-5509
FAX (905) 795-8984
FLEXexpress FAX: 1-800-563-9143

I could've sworn that one of our suppliers in Manitoba sells this stuff but can't find any record of it.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Thanks for sending this information out about FLEXcon. We do have a warehouse in Ontario. I am the Sales Rep for FLEXcon supporting Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta. Please contact me if you have any questions or requirements for our products.

www.flexcon.com

Thanks,
Karla Bridgeman
kbridgeman@flexcon.com

Thanks for this Karla. Will definitely keep your email on file and will reach out next time we need something.