• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suppliers for Outside Digital Menu Boards

Happyprinter

I am hoping someone has a source for outdoor digital menu boards. I am getting a number of requests so meed
To find a supplier. Thanks

Hero Signs

If they let me make it, they will come
Outside menus are typically now flatbed print with thin plastic inserts I want to say it's really thin lexan, but I'm up really late. They are cheap and easy to change out the cost for an outside digital display is very high for a menu. Other option is you in case a TV but it doesn't have the NIT value that you need. I am interested in what you find because I do have a vendor that sells 6 mm LED signs but they're god awful expensive.

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
I am hoping someone has a source for outdoor digital menu boards. I am getting a number of requests so meed
To find a supplier. Thanks
We typically flatbed print onto white acrylic. My concern with changeable inserts is dirt and water will get in there. I tell customers they need to try to limit their updates to once a year or so to get it done at 1 time. Any kind of LED digital type sign is going to be way expensive.