• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help SureColor S70675 Problem with head 1 light cyan

jbarry14

I am having problems with Light Cyan on head 1. Nozzle check is showing light cyan completely missing. It is working in head 2. No problems with any other colors in head 1 or 2. Have done several cleans and head maintenance. I cant get any light cyan out of head 1. Any suggestions?

jfiscus

Rap Master
I believe the process is called flush & fill, through the menu on the printer. That will purge the head/lines and refill.
Also, check to be sure your caps are seated correctly and the ring has no damage.

jbarry14

I believe the process is called flush & fill, through the menu on the printer. That will purge the head/lines and refill.
Also, check to be sure your caps are seated correctly and the ring has no damage.
I have tried that. No change. I am thinking I will need to replace the head. I can't seem to find much information on replacing a head. But from the parts diagram, it doesn't look to difficult to take apart.

jfiscus

Rap Master
I have tried that. No change. I am thinking I will need to replace the head. I can't seem to find much information on replacing a head. But from the parts diagram, it doesn't look to difficult to take apart.
You will need the service program to do the repairs. The repair isn't that hard in itself, but it is impossible without the software.
IIRC - You have to have the software to de-pressurize the head, then to configure the head, then re-pressurize it after install.