• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SureColor V7000 10-Color 4' x 8' UV Flatbed Printer

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Slow as hell and Epson RIP sucks real good. Apparently great quality. Small table.
That's what I heard from a customer.

Personally not a machine I would ever consider.

Last edited:

FrankW

There are other RIPs available, one of our customers for example uses Fiery XF (supported since 7.3).

Unfortunately, our demo unit was one of the first two in germany, and even Epson technicians havent got that machine to work properly. After nearly one year of trying, it will be replaced in the near future.

Wensign_2021

Slow as hell and Epson RIP sucks real good. Apparently great quality. Small table.
That's what I heard from a customer.

Personally not a machine I would ever consider.
Im in the market presently doing a small start up business, using H 1625 used for a few years . need something faster, open to all suggestions would like to stay near 120 grand. thanks for any info

FloraUSA

Master Distributor of Flora UV Printers in the US
We offer both Hybrid and Flatbed printers please contact me directly and I can answer any questions you may have.

I have attached links for both a true flatbed and a Hybrid unit below

Thank You

Dave Philipps

FLORA USA - AMERICAN PRINTING SYSTEMS, LLC.

105 W, Dewey Ave, Building C Suite 17

Wharton, NJ 07885

862-437-1457 x112

www.floraUSA.net

Flora USA - American Printing Systems is the official Master Distributor of Flora UV Printers in the United States.

ProColorGraphics

I have had one since March. It has been awesome for me! The rip that it comes with is okay, but I am so used to Caldera. I have been using Caldera with mine almost since I got it. The quality is amazing!!! I get very good quality prints in the "speed" mode, which takes maybe 8 minutes to do a 4x8. That is a very good quality still with ZERO banding. One thing I really like is the way they did the heads, using white and/or varnish does not slow it down hardly at all.

If you have any other questions, just let me know.

hobbymad

We offer both Hybrid and Flatbed printers please contact me directly and I can answer any questions you may have.

I have attached links for both a true flatbed and a Hybrid unit below

Thank You

Dave Philipps

Wharton, NJ 07885

862-437-1457 x112

www.floraUSA.net

Flora USA - American Printing Systems is the official Master Distributor of Flora UV Printers in the United States.
What is the cost of a beast like this? Just daydreaming here ha

Wensign_2021

I have had one since March. It has been awesome for me! The rip that it comes with is okay, but I am so used to Caldera. I have been using Caldera with mine almost since I got it. The quality is amazing!!! I get very good quality prints in the "speed" mode, which takes maybe 8 minutes to do a 4x8. That is a very good quality still with ZERO banding. One thing I really like is the way they did the heads, using white and/or varnish does not slow it down hardly at all.

Hey Matt thanks , sounds good do you have video or pics that would be great wenhd1@cox.net

FloraUSA

Master Distributor of Flora UV Printers in the US
Thank you for your reply. The price on these flatbed printers can vary depending upon things like the size of the table the number of printheads the style of print head etc. as there are many different options. The two printers that were shown in the YouTube video to give you some idea as to cost. The flatbed had a total of twelve Konica I print heads in it with four heads in each of three rows. This one has an MSRP of approximately $125,000 U.S. dollars there are promotions from time to time but that is what the retail is. The hybrid model that in the video is about $70,000 US dollars. We also have some discontinued models, while they are brand new those are being sold for about $60,000 in a flatbed version. These prices mentioned include the printer and computer and software to run the printer. Installation and shipping charges would be additional fees

If you require any more information, please contact me, and thank you for responding to my post

Thank You

Dave Philipps

Wharton, NJ 07885

862-437-1457 x131

www.floraUSA.net

Last edited:

FrankW

Today my boss announced that we do not sell the V7000 anymore, epson will pick up the printer soon out of our showroom. Massive quality issues which should be state of the art (epson says), but we know (from Mimaki flatbeds) that much better quality is possible ... we stop it.

ProColorGraphics

Today my boss announced that we do not sell the V7000 anymore, epson will pick up the printer soon out of our showroom. Massive quality issues which should be state of the art (epson says), but we know (from Mimaki flatbeds) that much better quality is possible ... we stop it.
Like what kind of issues? I haven't noticed anything with mine.

FrankW

Like what kind of issues? I haven't noticed anything with mine.
It looks like that some machines work better than others. Plain color consistency was a problem, „cloudy“ prints in blue areas for example. I myself have tried to adjust it, we had different values on different spots on the table with the same adjustment print.

Perhaps the next generation is better (like it was with the solvent printers too). We will continue with the mimaki flatbeds, they work fine, and there are new models available soon.

Erik Mello

Vanguard has a reliable 4'x8' flatbed machine with better service than you'll find anywhere. Even better if you have a local dealer that focuses on machine service.

Last edited:

MacD

I have been looking at flatbeds for a long time. Since we purchased a Mutoh hybrid years ago to slow. I ended up not purchasing a new one I just outsource found a good company that does good work at very good price.
10 yard signs both sides with shipping $45.
But if I was going to buy I would buy Digitech TruFire made in Texas.

BigCityPrint

How has that Epson kept up over the years? Do you Still recommend it?