• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SW900-807 ISO Metallic Dark Gray vinyl

Hellagraphs

So I have a customer who wants to color match his golf cart to his Cadillac Escalade. The color that matches it best is Avery Dennison Gloss Dark Gray from the 2018 series. Apparently this material isn't available anymore so I'm wondering if anyone out there would have a roll left over that I could purchase.

Ready

Ready To Go
So I have a customer who wants to color match his golf cart to his Cadillac Escalade. The color that matches it best is Avery Dennison Gloss Dark Gray from the 2018 series. Apparently this material isn't available anymore so I'm wondering if anyone out there would have a roll left over that I could purchase.
It appears that Metrorestyling has it.

Bob P.

Hellagraphs

It appears that Metrorestyling has it.

Bob P.
Apparently I forgot to put metallic in there. I need the SW900-807 Gloss Metallic Gray and that one is sold out on their site. Are there any other places I could try?

Stacey K

I like making signs
FDC has a few dark gray metallics. One time (because I didn't have a color sample and the color was out or discontinued or something, can't remember) I called Fellers and had someone color match for me and trusted they had it right, and they did. Just an idea...
iu

Hellagraphs

FDC has a few dark gray metallics. One time (because I didn't have a color sample and the color was out or discontinued or something, can't remember) I called Fellers and had someone color match for me and trusted they had it right, and they did. Just an idea...
iu
So you had someone from fellers custom print the metallic or do you mean that they found another brand thats close?