• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Switching to Jet Best Ink???

KevSign

I want to switch to Jet Best ink anyone using jetbest, I need more input.

I call couple people using Jetbest they like the color gammut and they said better than Triangle MLD ink. Only problem they getting are ink too quick to dry and clean print every day or every couple banners. I going to meet them tomorrow and see demo ink test.

Ink cost from $69-$99 per litter.

Thanks

Kevsign

SirSlarty

My Fellers rep was in the other day explaining that JetBest looks the same and lasts longer but voids the warranty. That's all I know.

Flame

Why play with fire.... stick with OEM, that's my opinion. I tried an aftermarket ink company and lost thousands. Doubt I'd do it again...

KevSign

Flame, what was the ink you use before? I dont think that was Triangle. The Traingle ink very good, my roland machine used triangle first day purchase. Paid $149 per liter

Jet Best from Taiwan website www.jetbestusa.com

I am not Jet Best sale, I just want research before I use their ink.

Dave L.

I would find out how quickly a service tech can get you up and running if your lines need replacing...... Before you try third party inks

chopper

I use alta ink listed at the bottom of the page, plug and play no changing of profiles etc, and they are made here in the usa I dont know if they have bulk systems yet you will have to check//chopper