• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Table shears recommendation.

Hello.

I am looking for a new table shears for my business. I currently do sublimated and UV printed signs so I don't really need a shears that can cut very thick metals. I am looking for one that will cut about 24-30 inches long and Aluminum in .040 (18 gauge) and .020 coated steel. (About 24 gauge).
Looking to spend about $2 to $3000 for a good quality shears.

Thank you for the recommendations. :)

dasigndr

Premium Subscriber
Hello.

I am looking for a new table shears for my business. I currently do sublimated and UV printed signs so I don't really need a shears that can cut very thick metals. I am looking for one that will cut about 24-30 inches long and Aluminum in .040 (18 gauge) and .020 coated steel. (About 24 gauge).
Looking to spend about $2 to $3000 for a good quality shears.

Thank you for the recommendations. :)
wholly cow! Let me know where you get that one for $2.
I want one also. LOL

Superior_Adam

Accu Cutter would be the best ones out there. Although 040 aluminum at 24-30 inch pieces would not cut very well on a table sheer. You would need a floor mounted foot shear for that length.