• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tailgate wrap

abadsvt

Hey guys! Just curious on what you guys normally charge for tailgate wraps. The reason I am asking is there's not alot of square ft but still take some design time and for my situation i have to swap out the laminate which wastes a few sq ft of laminate. I normally charge around $150-175 but feel that is too cheap. I was thinking it should be around $250 but don't want to over charge also. Just curious on what you guys charge. Thanks

Josh

Letterbox Mike

We're usually at about $250-300 for a fullsize truck tailgate wrap, plus design. If it's a tough tailgate like a Chevy Avalanche or something with embossed letters we'll add a bit more, those can be a bit more time consuming to wrap. If it's a small tailgatelike an S10 or Ranger we may be closer to $200 plus design.

spectracolor

I am thinking about $300 - $350.

Installation, Design time and material.
Especially if the tailgate is longer than 54 inch. that means you have to print your graphic vertically and if you have 54 inch media and laminate, you're going to waist about half the materials unless you have some other work you can nest together.

If he was doing the whole car, yes, it doesn't have to be that much but you are doing just tailgate, then i think it should be higher.

S

scarface

I don't offer these but i was going to locally until i found out my competition does these for $150 i think it was including design. Screw that lol

abadsvt

Thanks guys. Yeah i thought i was way to cheap. I already have his artwork designed from a previous tailgate wrap i did but he just bought a new truck and wants the same thing on the tailgate. Not sure how much more i can charge him since he already ordered one in the past but now i know for future wraps. Thanks for you help!

Josh