• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Take-Up Reel Issue

scene329

I've got a Mutoh 1304 and we're having an issue when we send multiple jobs to printer the first job will be taken up by the take up reel and then when the second job goes to print the printer sucks the media back in and trips the take up reel... Therefore causing the take up reel to be disengaged.

Anyone know how to fix this?

We're trying to run a roll of material a night with various jobs on it.. this would help us solve some bottle neck issues...

CheapVehicleWrap

It's supposed to be the "prevent stick" option on the menu according to another post. Let us know if that works. For the money it would have been nice to not just have all the menu options listed in the manual that I can scroll through anyway, but maybe, just maybe a short description!!! Even if it was in Japanese!

Last edited:

Graphics2u

If you go into the setup menu it is item #7 Take Up. It should be set to Type 1. Yours is most likely set to Off. Also make surte that Setup item #10 is Prev. Stick set to Off. That should take care of that problem.

scene329

Got it!!! Thanks for the quick help guys. Just in-time for a weekend print run. We've currently got 3 rolls of vinyl to print this weekend. This gives us an opportunity to get caught up.