• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Taking Wraps to its limits.

ProWraps

"I think stock photos is a great investment and I explain to the customers why. I see google images all over where I live. Not only is it wrong because its stealing, but the quality is horrible!"

doh!

my only problem with this thread is that is seems the first line is just blatently saying "im stealing, and i dont want to hear you say anything about it."

which is fine. and is why i didnt say anything about it. but what sucks is that this site is for professional sign makers and by almost all is taken as such.

it hurts to know that what fred has built can be so quickly undermined with acceptance that this type of activity is acceptable in our community as long as someone says "i dont want to hear about it".

there have been repeat blatant theft of copyrighted work used in this persons photos and posted here on this site. which i guess is fine as well (it aint my work, it aint my problem). but i think its a bit bold, and when the lashing out started against the mod (stacy) and other established members, i lost respect for the work and the person behind it.

just my opinion. not worth much but its mine. the poster clearly has talent. humility and ethics, not so much.

or the last thread that i called him/her out for copyright infringement and his/her/its comment was that 'gucci's attorneys are too busy dealing with china to worry about him/her/it"....i think everything except the wrap job he/her/it has posted has had some form of copyright infringement except for the project with the TINTED WINDSHIELD lol...