• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Taking Wraps to its limits.

1leonchen

what model engine is it is it a k,b or z and some honda engines comes with a plastic cover over the metal cover itself. reason i am asking some one wants the same thing

gnatt66

if i can have shinerite stay intact an inch from a 5 inch sewer pipe muffler on my race car,that valve cover will survive for quite a while...

synergy_jim

Lindy.... I love it... Keep us posted on the durability. I'd love an update a year from now...

Now I am going to do mine...

Thanks!!

LindyM

DSC04974.jpg

Last edited:

animenick65

That looks really nice. Looks like a great paintjob with a nice clearcoat. You certainly are taking wraps to their limits. Let us know how they hold up (and clean up) over time.

LindyM

^ there is always one...

Well what good is posting that comment if people like you don't follow directions.

The point of this thread was the application of the vinyl not the art.
Way to point out something irrelevant !

DOGraphics

^ there is always one...

Well what good is posting that comment if people like you don't follow directions.

It was for a friend.

Attachments

• SmileyROFLMFAO.gif
    SmileyROFLMFAO.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 176

Bigdawg

Just Me
^ there is always one...

Just wondering why you would think Marlene should be following your directions when there's a whole lotta us out here thinking the same thing.

You've been damn lucky no one else has commented, cuz no matter how cool you think these are... you really have no right to be doing them...

Marlene

irrelevant that the artwork is not yours to use??? did you forget that this is a site for sign professionals??? it was about the application of the vinyl. that's like saying "so Mrs. Linclon, besides the shooting, what did you think of the play?" so have fun sell a lot of these and enjoy the fruits of some one elses labor...

Bigdawg

Just Me
Did you design your Avatar ? if not...do you have the rights for that ?

Got it from a free avatar site... so yes I have the right to use it ...

not going to argue with ya' Lindy. Not worth it. You use copyrighted designs.. and have no qualms about it... actually seem a little proud of it.

Have fun with that...

LindyM

I'm actually PROUD of my ability to wrap as was the point of the thread. My friend wanted these images SO I had him sign a waiver as I do anyone that I suspect didnt design what they give me.

If you really have nothing better to do ...go steal some more Avatars.

Marlene go have 2 corndogs...

These Valve covers were not sold they were free, NOT only because of the Art BUT because there were tests of the vinyls durability in an engine bay environment.

Watch out Gino you don't have the rights to the three stooges ! they are going to Bash you for not being a SIGN PROFESSIONAL !

I guess they should go after the other person that uploaded a Calvin pissing design !

Marlene

enjoy your day and come back and play when you are all grown up and can deal with being a professional.

Come back to this section when you have some talent to post !

Don't worry about them. They seem like the "do as i say not as i do" kinda of people. If we could only see into their computer, I bet would find something that is copywriten or trademarked.

Keep up the good work! I'm about to do a valve cover myself.
Just need to clean it up