• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tech in tulsa, ok?

wirlybird

Hi again! I am looking for a freelance tech/instructor in Tulsa to help out. The "big" guys are so exspensive for a person doing this on the "side"!
More than willing to pay!
I am new to this printer (outdoor Jr.) and would like some setup and basic instruction.
There does seem to be a great bunch here in this forum so I may ask a lot of "rookie" questions!
Thanks all.

TheSnowman

If you are willing to pay, then you need to call the "big guys". They are pricy because they know what they are doing, and are professional. I suppose Fellers has someone around there that would help you out, but I'd recommend Advantage for tech service. Nothing but great work from them.

If you still don't want to pay a professional, good luck, hopefully you can still find someone to help you with what you are needing to know for your budget.

Wrapture

I don't know if the Fellers' techs know the Outdoor or not (don't think they have sold that model) but I have nothing but praise for every one of their techs. They make a great team because they all have their niche. Even the manufacturers fail in comparison.

And I'm not on their payroll, just a delighted customer when it comes to printer support. You should be grateful your in Tulsa and take advantage of that.

wirlybird

Thanks for the input. I have talked to Fellers but they do not work with the outdoor Jr. The company they suggested would cost about $700 just to show.
I do understand "they" are professionals. I will check into Advantage.

wirlybird

I don't know if the Fellers' techs know the Outdoor or not (don't think they have sold that model) but I have nothing but praise for every one of their techs. They make a great team because they all have their niche. Even the manufacturers fail in comparison.

And I'm not on their payroll, just a delighted customer when it comes to printer support. You should be grateful your in Tulsa and take advantage of that.
I am lucky to be here. they do not directly support the Jr. but have given me some very good info. I am also a happy customer just in general.